We can take care of any job you have, whether it’s long-term maintenance of your office building, replacing old wiring with a new system, or making sure task-critical electrical equipment is running.
We can build or install any type of electrical system required in your commercial building. We install high-efficiency systems designed to be the most cost-effective on the market and geared to your particular property. We are committed to building the most reliable electrical system for your needs.
SERVICES & CAPABILITIES
Systems Installed and Serviced
- Retrofitting And Additions
- Maintenance, Repair And Replacement Work
- Lighting installation and repair (Energy Efficient, parking lot/garage, warehouse, security, large scale residential, office)
- Additional Electrical Circuits
- General Troubleshooting And Repair
- Switchboard Installation
- New Build And Tenant Improvements
- NEC Code Corrections (National Electrical Code) The NEC is a model electrical code devised and published by the National Fire Protection Association, an insurance industry group.
- Subcontracting to General Contractors
- Tenant Build Out – office buildings
- OSHA Violation Corrections – Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Panel Replacements
- Telecommunications, Category Five, Fiber optic Conduit
- Energy Conservation Audits & Implementation Measures
- Energy Management Systems
- Power Quality Analysis & Control
- Power Factor Testing & Correction
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Lighting Systems
- Motor Control Centers
- Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems
- 120 - 480 Volt Circuits
- 3 Phase Circuits
- Computer Circuits
- Computer/Data Processing Power System
- General Back Up Systems
- Low Voltage Distribution Systems
- Electronic Door Readers
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Emergency And Standby Power Generating Systems
- Wiring of Security, Fire, Access Control, And Telecommunications Systems
- DC Power Plants (-24 And -48 Volt Systems)
- Explosion Proof Work
- HVAC systems (Wiring)
- Photovoltaic systems (solar)
- Temperature Controls
- Electronic Time Clocks
- Programmable Thermostats
- Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems
- Office Buildings
- Retail Facilities
- Convention Facilities
- Hotels, Apartments and Condominiums
- Critical Care Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Multi-Use Facilities
- Parking Lots
- Medical Facilities
- Car Dealerships
- Government Facilities
- Distribution Centers
Commercial Electrical Installation That Fits Your Needs
The experts at Hi Amp Electric know the challenges our commercial clients face with electrical installation. Both large and small projects require a commercial electrical contractor with the experience and knowledge to do the job right while making the needs of the business a priority.
We know your commercial business cannot afford lengthy downtime or interruptions, nor can you close their doors to accommodate commercial electrical installation. These businesses need a commercial electrical contractor that provides a welcoming environment in which customers and employees feel safe and productive — not hastily performed work that may cause future issues or safety concerns for employees, customers, or even the building itself.
Our commercial electrical installation clients receive personal and professional care that minimizes their downtime and results in efficient and thorough work, proof that they chose the right commercial electrical contractor. We perform the work needed correctly, allowing your business to stay on schedule, every time.
HI AMP ELECTRIC is a commercial electrical contractor providing commercial electrical installation for new construction, remodeling, and 'active remodels' in which the business stays open while we perform the work. We reconfigure stores, rehab lofts, remodel offices, and provide retail focused-area rollouts.
Commercial Electrical Contractor Work
- Retail (new and remodel)
- Office buildings and build-outs
- Warehouse/distribution centers
- Big box stores
- Tenant build-outs
- Tenant clear-outs
- Industrial condos
- Commercial timber loft rehabs
- Aircraft hangers
- Campus power distribution systems
- Water parks/sports areas
- Communication cell tower site civil work
- Restaurant and entertainment spaces
- Religious buildings
Commercial Electrical Installation Services
- Lighting systems
- Fixture supply/installation/service
- Exit and emergency lighting fixture service
- Power distribution
- Utility services (200A-4000A)
- Code deficiency corrections
- Power circuit extensions
- Power transformers
- Sales fixture power drops
- Parking lot/street lighting – installation/service
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Sola power conditioning transformer installation/service
- Generators and transfer switches
- Installation and service of Novar and other energy management systems
- Data center and computer room power systems
- Computer and communication cabling
- POS computer power and data wiring
- HVAC and freezer equipment connection
- Electric heat trace installation and service
- Freeze protection
- Ice and snow melting
Hi Amp Electric is a FULL service electrical contractor for The South Puget Sound region
. Here are SOME of the services our professional electricians can complete for you.
Electrical Service to Puget Sound areas include but not limited to:
South King County, Pierce County, Thurston County, Mason County,
Lewis County, Seattle, Sea-Tac, Burien, Federal Way, Auburn, Kent, Covington, Sumner, Pacific, Gig Harbor
Algona, Maple Vally, Black Diamond, Enumclaw, Bonney Lake, Orting, Buckley, Ruston, Milton, Fife, Puyallup, Eatonville,
Lake Tapps, Edgewood
Elbe, Ashford, Morton, Steilacoom, DuPont, Lakewood, University Place, Tacoma, Parkland, Spanaway,
Graham, Roy, Mckenna,
Yelm, Nisqually, Rainier, Tenino, Bucoda, Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Shelton, Centralia, Chehalis.
We supply and install large panelboards for all voltage ranges.
Parking Lot Lighting .Sign Lighting & Wiring.
Office Task Lighting .Emergency Backup Systems.
Electrical Troubleshooting .Lighting Design Systems .
Recessed Lighting .Landscape Lighting .
Indirect Lighting .Automatic Lighting.
Security Lights Wiring .Ceiling Fan Wiring .
Panel Upgrades. HVAC Unit Wiring.
Warehouse Wiring. & Repairs.
Electrical Maintenance Service .
•New Construction / Remodeling
•Outdoor/Parking Lot Lighting
•HID Lighting and Control
•Isolated Computer Circuits
•Data / Communication Lines
•Cat 5 Cabling
•1 phase/3 Phase Circuits
•Motor Controls/Lighting Contactors
•Twist Lock Receptacles